Shortridge Academy, a private co-ed therapeutic boarding school is seeking a full-time Licensed Counselor to join our clinical team. Shortridge is located in Milton, NH, near the NH lakes region and White Mountains.
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- A Masters Degree from an accredited institution in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
- A licensure as a LCMHC, LICSW, LMFT, or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the counseling field.
- Strong skills in Individual, Group, and Family therapy.
- Deliver therapeutic services to a team of 8 - 10 students, including weekly individual sessions, weekly family sessions, and multiple groups per week.
- Provide excellent clinical documentation.
- Communicate effectively with families, referring professionals, and other collateral agencies.
- Promote therapeutic growth from a Positive Youth Development framework.
- Provide some clinical oversight of the milieu setting, including some residential hours.
Shortridge Academy is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and benefits. Opportunities for advancement are available as well as support for continuing education. Pre-employment drug testing and background check are required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Diana Albert: Human Resources officer at email@example.com or may be faxed to (603) 755-9096.