Dear Clients, Colleagues and Friends:
After more than 25 years in practice, we wish to inform you that we have sold our residential program, (Lion’s Gate Recovery), including our Day Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Program (Counseling Services of Southern Utah). While this decision was difficult, the benefit of doing so provides a greater opportunity to serve Southern Utah & the surrounding area with a wider range of services.
We are excited to announce the opening of High Desert Counseling, a full service Mental/Behavioral Health agency owned and operated by Russ Talbot, M.Ed, LCSW, MAC and Rebecca Phillips, LCSW. In addition, Dr. Melissa Hinton, DNP FNP-BC, CARN-AP, CEN is available for Mental Health Medication Management, as well as, a team of experienced therapists providing the following services:
- Individual/Couple/Family Counseling
- Mental/Behavioral Health Counseling
- Trauma Conversion Therapy
- Mental Health Medication & Management
- Unbiased Drug and Alcohol Screenings, Assessments & Recommendations
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management Assessments & Recommendations
- Psych-Ed. Substance Use Group 1x/week
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management Group Therapy 1x/week
- Urinalysis Testing
- Biosound® Therapy System
- Utah State Certified Prime For Life Course
We remain conveniently located at 561 E. Tabernacle, St. George. Appointments may be scheduled by calling new phone number, 435-673-2899. Please view our website www.stghighdesert.com.
In addition to working with most insurance companies, such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield, on a case by case basis, Becky and Russ are in-network with Select Health and United Behavioral Health.
We look forward to continuing to serve the needs of the community in this new capacity.
Rebecca Phillips, LCSW
Russ Talbot M.Ed, LCSW, MAC
Dr. Melissa Hinton, DNP FNP-BC, CARN-AP, CEN
High Desert Counseling, located in St. George, Utah, offers individual counseling, group counseling, and assessments to help understand what type of treatment is required.