Wow, here we are at the end of another year!
One of our Benefiting Families shares, "Because of the generosity of 'Friends of Family' we were able to see our daughter, Ashlee, graduate with her High School Diploma from Northwest Academy. To see her on stage with her diploma in hand was such a moment of pride and satisfaction for all of us. Ashlee had worked so hard at Northwest Academy, and to have to pull her out of Northwest Academy because we couldn't afford to pay her tuition would have ruined all of the hard work Ashlee and our family had done. We can never thank "Friends of Family' enough. Their financial aid helped to get our beautiful sweet daughter back . . . Marilyn . . ."
During the holiday season we are once again reminded of the importance of family and friends. Even in the midst of continued challenging economic times, The Foundation remains blessed with generous donations enabling us to continue forward in our goal of assisting families. Thank you!
Some of our 2010 Accomplishments:
- We have assisted five families with approximately $122,000. Two families concluded their journey with graduation. Congratulations to Ashlee and Elan!
- We have collaborated once again, with the Monarch Alumni Association in providing funding for one family.
- We have added three programs to our Participating Program list: Northwest Academy, Sundance Canyon Academy, and Diamond Ranch Academy.
- We now have a page on FaceBook! Check out our page at The Friends of Families With Children in Crisis Foundation. Click "Like" to show your support.
- Donations on our website are now very easy with a "Donate" button. Donations are processed through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to donate.
- One of our founding Trustees celebrated a milestone birthday. In lieu of gifts donations were made to The Foundation. Over $37,000 in donations has been received so far. Thank you and congratulations Joel!
Looking forward to 2011:
- On February 7, 2011, 12:00pm PST, Dore Frances of Horizon Family Solutions and host of the Family Solutions Today talk radio show will feature Co-Founding Trustee, Joel Horowitz on www.LaTalkRadio.com. Tune in and listen!
- Coming soon, donations on our FaceBook page
- Look for us soon on LinkedIn!
- A few changes will be coming to our website, so keep checking!
As you consider your giving options, please keep us in mind. Every donation helps. We are a non-profit corporation designated as a 501(c) (3) charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service. Help from The Foundation is needed now more than ever.
We would like to wish you and your family a blessed Holiday season.